We welcome and encourage anyone to be a member of the Synergy Sports Facility. To ensure the welfare of the members, participants & staff, there are certain restrictions on membership and participation. Membership is open to all persons except: those who are listed on the Illinois Sex Offender Registry or another state’s similar registry, a person convicted of a crime against a minor, or a person who poses a threat to the health and/or safety of the other members, participants or staff. If you have any questions, please contact the Director, Shawn Durbin.
The facilities and equipment are provided for your convenience. The Synergy Sports Complex board reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone not respectfully using the facility or respecting the other members. Below are general rules and regulations that MUST be followed:
- All members under 8 years of age must have direct adult supervision at all times.
- Be courteous and respectful of other members. Follow the GOLDEN RULE.
- Be respectful of equipment and all areas of Synergy Sports Facility.
- Only clean, non-marking tennis shoes are allowed on the gym floor.
- Clean up after yourself
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All injuries must be reported to the Synergy Sports Facility office immediately.
- Use good sportsmanship at all times. No profanity is allowed.
- Play Hard and Have Fun!